Helix Agitator Pitched blade agitator
gls Agitator (“gas liquid solid”)
- High shear agitator, able to disperse gas in solutions and slurries.
- Used to create a bottom region double loop flow so-called ”bottom roll flow” (BTR mode)
- High impact on precipitated solid, when used in BTR mode.
- Superior conditioning and flotation behavior in ore benefaction processes using tailored equipment.
- Enables high dispersed gas hold-up in BTR-mode
- High agitation intensity
- Wide range of design options
- Used for chromium reduction in effluents. Treatment processes based on sulphur dioxide addition.
- A good option in hydrometallurgical iron and manganese removal processes based on a use of a proper sulphur dioxide and oxygen gas blend.
- Leaching, iron oxidation. Also efficient in hydrogen reduction autoclave processes treating solutions for a direct recovery of copper, nickel or cobalt